the the Delaware Academy iPad page. Here you can learn about our one-to-one initiative for our students.
Students in Grades 6-12 are issued Chromebooks in a take home 1:1 program. In addition, students in the elementary have access to devices in their classrooms.
The goals of this program are:
1. To prepare students for a 21st Century college and work environment
2. To close the digital divide
3. To increase productivity and engagement of all learners
4. To make student-centered learning a priority
5. To increase collaboration, creativity, critical thinking and communication in our students.
6. To promote leadership in one’s
own learning by establishing access to educational resources and
providing a host of tools that support specific curricular areas.
Supporting materials and information to be posted as we progress.
iPads in the Classroom
teacher has an iPad and can use it for instruction in their
classroom. In addition there several mobile carts that hold a class sets of iPads as well. The iPads in the Mobile carts can be used by
students during class time.